Monday, June 30, 2014

Human Commodity

Glorious, warm, sunny day at the coast.
An interesting new direction is emerging.  What is it like to work as a human commodity?  The treatment of horses as a commodity was what sent me on the intensive phase of the spiritual journey. As I step aside from the horse world, I am learning that the human component of many businesses is treated like a commodity. The first step of developing a resume to walk through the door into the two-legged's work world is fascinating. How to create a resume based on transferable skills. Odd that the past three years of what I would consider to be the most remarkable and precious skill set of awareness that I could ever have contact to is "not to be highlighted on paper." Is this the mindset and thread to what leads to war, rape, and more?


No comments: