Monday, February 6, 2017

Surrender Pile Still In Active Use



Relentless study of the self and the outer world. Trying to understand the uniqueness of us all. That study took me down a messy, blind alley. Judgement, ignorance, limited understanding, inappropriate stories, and more were the shortcomings. Back to my "self" study and a trip to the surrender pile with other humans in it. Just knowing we are all One and energetically connected are what guidelines I need to live by.

Life in the winter desert is remarkable with seventy degree days.

Learning the alphabet of sound through my voice and the guitar. It sets me on fire like the spiritual journey. The teacher stated that few want to venture down this path of purity. Numbers similar to Gurudev's about the study of the deeper part of the spiritual path.

Selfseeds is growing.


No comments: