Thursday, September 27, 2012

Receiving Judgements

Pure thoughtfulness?

As I work on my stop judging list, I start to notice the judgements that I receive as part of the judgement pool.  Examining how a simple statement offered to me could add to my lint screen.  I have been single pointedly working on the lint that I have already accumulated and trying not to add to other's lint screens,  but now to observe the primordial birth of lint--not too dissimilar to the beginning of thought.  "Oh, you look....?"  "Why did you...?"  "When are you...?"  As humans, we so easily offer our thoughts, feelings, and observations.  While recognizing the far reaching effects of those vibration's, it hastens me along in the work to include consciousness for each word, action, or sound that is expelled through my form.

No comments: