Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fascination of Meditation

Wonderment

I had been reading earlier and sorting through my options.  I had thrown everything I could think of onto the surrender pile and asked for some guidance.  All of the arrows keep pointing to inward and this appeared as confirmation.

It was as if my forehead turned into a viewing screen and the most beautiful image of Krishna on a raised platform with beautifully embellished gold pillars showed up. I was in awe of the beauty and was holding a candle as an offering of gratitude.  As He started to fade away, my hands and arms turned into a beam of vertical light that somehow merged with Krishna.  It all manifested in the most remarkable energy shift that left me quietly sitting and connected for a long period of time.  How the physical body cooperates is interesting too--all the energy fields merging into one.

I am fascinated by the meditation process.  Amazing what can happen. 

No comments: