Friday, June 25, 2021

Capacity Building




 

Gurudev said that was my journey now (seven years ago)--capacity building. The caring of the land and knowing it from all of the exercises of weeding, weed-eating, and tree trimming has developed a sensibility like discovering each horse that I have had in the flow of my life. Magic carpet. Plastic pile removed, hay baled, and more. 

Chloe had just barked and warned me about a snake family that was under the last pile of debris to clean up. She had transitioned to being my steward and not just the reverse. Observing, shaping, and being part of the evolution of a beautiful soul was a privilege. Less then twenty-four hours later, she was struck dead by the neighbor drag racing down the street. Is it the contrast of life to death that is the deepest point of capacity building?

No comments: