Thursday, May 6, 2021

Immersion

 


Bible belt, so meeting a lot of church going people. My church is daily life and trying to stay in alignment to right action every thought, breath, and action. With the abundance of people working on projects and the selling of greenhouses, I am exposed to a lot of people. I keep hearing Gurudev's point to capacity building. The pebble started in India and now the ripple is where ever I am. 

Amazing how quickly and with clarity everything is unfolding. A lot of talented, kind, and honest people are joining the team. I have been here for a month and the house is almost finished with painting, new fixtures, details of doors, radon test, mold management, and more. Still need furniture and to hang up the paintings/books on a bookshelf.  The barn is getting prepared for new footing, the outside arena for a surface once the greenhouses are moved (maybe by next Tuesday), and the driveway graveled (spraying weeds like crazy with organic spray.) 

Unbelievable how much the trees have grown leaves in just a month. The grass is over my knees. The weather is ever changing, but the living situation for me and the animals is awesome. Grace.





No comments: